Poorna-“My Presence My Platform”, is a personality development and communication skills program that focuses on five factors of building confidence and strengthening presentation skills among children in the age group of 13-18. These five factors are Message, Voice, Body Language, Emotion and Conviction in presenting one’s idea.
The Programme is aimed at those children who are not able to express themselves clearly or communicate effectively. This programme will groom them as better speakers and would make them stand out from the rest of the crowd.
Poorna is designed to help children funded by EDUCAIT to enhance their social and behavioral skills.
There are two aspects to this Program:
My Presence My Platform: This is a communication and Public speaking skills program designed by specialists handling Learning and Development for employees of Large Corporate organizations. This has however been tailored to suit the needs and maturity levels of children in High School and Undergraduate programs. The program has several modules which is delivered over a period of 8 weeks. These modules include
- My confidence Self :- Learn to build Confidence
- My Strong Script :- Learn To Write A Strong Message
- My Powerpuff Communication 1 :- Body Language, Gestures, Grooming
- My Powerpuff Communication 2 :- Voice, Tone, Volume, Fluency,See Self Recording
- My Powerpuff Communication 3 :- Practice Speak Smartly, Get Feedback
- My Presence My Platorm :- Build Confidence, Overcome Shyness
This program is done twice a year between June and September and then from November through January keeping in mind the rigours of school exams